Wednesday, July 3, 2013

BREATH BEFORE the MIRACLE....My story


24 hours later I could see shallow light under the door, the sound of chairs breaking against the wall decorated with my Mother’s screams filled the air. It was a storm that had grown silent over the night hours and I wasn’t sure what was on the other side of the bedroom closet door. I was scared; I sat in the corner of the closet waiting for someone to open it but whom. I hadn’t heard voices for a while not my mother’s or his.
I was wary of speaking or even calling out to her because she told me not to say anything until she  returned  “Be quiet!” then she locked the door with me on the inside with only my pajamas on. I sat with the smell of old musty shoes and jackets dangling above my head all night. I was so hungry and cold because I had urinate all over myself and the shoes. She‘s going to kill me me “God take me away from here please” a prayer I said inside my head.
Is she dead? Is he going to come get me? Or I’m I going sit here forever waiting? Being four years old shouldn’t be so hard; I don’t know what to do.
So, I breathe and I wait for the breath, that Breath before the Miracle because when your four that‘s about all you can do.

Follow me and revisit my life, a life that continues on pages in words and reality; a life that created the courage to believe, to inspire, to know that we are all only a breath away from The Miracle.
COMING SOON!......... my life, my story, my BOOK.
sonabingley.webs.com

2 comments:

  1. Facebook Likes
    I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get More Followers
    I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you .........
    thanks

    ReplyDelete